Bristol Sinks Limited Lifetime Warranty
Bristol Sinks and Faucets hereby warrants that all product purchased for installation and operation in a personal residence shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use throughout its lifetime so long as the product:
1) Remains installed in its original location, and 2) The original consumer continues to own such residence, and 3) Installation has been completed by a licensed professional plumber or contractor.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the warranty with respect to hand spray devices and hoses shall be one year only.
Not Covered Under this Warranty:
This is a product warranty only. Bristol Sinks and Faucets warrants only replacement parts. This warranty does not extend to the following:
• Shipping or labour costs associated with the removal or reinstallation of product
• Damages of any nature and kind and howsoever caused during installation, repair or replacement of product
• Consequential, ancillary or incidental damages of any nature and kind and howsoever caused to continguous surfaces and appliances during removal or reinstallation of the product, or arising through failure of the product.
• Personal injury, property damage or economic loss occasioned to any party
• Product scuffing or scratching from normal use or resulting from the application of abrasive or corrosive cleansers
• Product installed, or in use in commercial applications
• Damages resulting from misuse, accident, neglect or any use that violates the instruction materials provided by Bristol Sinks and Faucets
• Collander strainers and regular strainers are only warranted for one year from purchase.
Product installed in an application subsequent to the original installation Bristol Sinks and Faucets assumes no liability whatsoever with respect to compliance with Building Code or Plumbing Code requirements in any jurisdiction where product is, or has been purchased for installation, and all such compliancematters shall be the responsibility of the consumer, or consumer’s installer. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. So far as permitted by law, it represents the only warranty provided by Bristol, and where permitted by law, supercedes and replaces any warranties under applicable legislation, including any statutory warranties of merchantable quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
Bristol Sinks and Faucets hereby warrants to the original consumer that this product shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship throughout its lifetime provided that the following conditions have been met:
• The product has been installed by professional installers who are sufficiently trained to competently complete such installations;
• Installation has been in accordance with Bristol’s Installation Guide within a home or other residential setting and damage has not been incurred through misinstallation or modification of the product , or through the negligence or willful actions of the installer;
• Failure of, or damage to the product is not occasioned or contributed to by misuse, abuse,modification, failure tomaintain or clean the product, (or the use of corrosive or other cleaning agents or chemicals which mar the finish) or by denting of the product through impact while in service;
• Damage to the product is not caused by improper shipping, packaging, or handling, use of replacement parts not provided or approved by Bristol, or arising from environmental causes beyond the control of Bristol.
If, when presented with proof satisfactory to Bristol that both the product is defective, and that the claimant is the original consumer, Bristol will provide newproduct of the same, or of equivalent design and value, as determined by Bristol. Bristol Sinks and Faucets reserves the right to inspect all product for defects prior to meeting its warranty commitment herein.
This lifetime limitedwarranty shall not extend to commercial installations, or uses, or to residential installations where the product has been subjected to uses beyond those normally undertaken within a home environment. Normal wear and tear, (including scuffs and scratches while in service) shall not be included within this warranty.
This is a product warranty only. Bristol Sinks and Faucets shall not be responsible for consequential or incidential damage occasioned to counters, tile, marble or other contiguous surfaces through removal of defective product or during reinstallation of replacement product, or for labour or other incidental costs and outlays associated with any of the removal, or reinstallation of product, or its return to Bristol. Further, Bristol shall not in any manner be liable, or responsible for postage or shipping costs associated with product returns.
Bristol Sinks and Faucets assumes no liability what-so-ever with respect to compliance with Building Code or Plumbing Code requirements in any jurisdiction where product is, or is intended to be installed and all such compliance matters shall be the responsibility of the consumer, or consumer’s installer.
This warranty represents the complete liability of Bristol Sinks and Faucets to the original consumer and shall not extend to protect the interests of any party in addition to, or subsequent to the original consumer herein. Further, it shall apply onlywith respect to the original installation immediately after purchase from Bristol., and not to any subsequent installation.
This warranty gives the original consumer specific legal rights. So far as permitted by law, it represents the only warranty provided by Bristol, and where permitted by law, supercedes and replaces any warranties under applicable legislation, including any statutory warranties of merchantable quality or fitness for a particular purpose.